PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT TO BID:
1. BUYERS PREMIUM - A one (1%) buyer's fee will be added to the final Bid along with the buyer will be responsible for paying for title opinion, deed, recording fee and lawyer closing fees.
PLACING A BID CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS HEREIN & WILL BE A BINDING CONTRACT TO PURCHASE. PLACING A BID IMPLIES YOU HAVE AGREED TO THE TERMS & TO PURCHASE THE LOT.
General Information: Coulee Land Company LLC and Lee’s Auctioneering Service has been contracted to sell this property at public online auction. Any information on this auction is subject to verification and neither Coulee Land Company LLC nor Lee’s Auctioneering Services, auctioneers or agents assume any liability for errors or omissions. All information has been gained from sources considered to be reliable: however, bidders are and have been invited to inspect the property and make their own investigations. All sales made will be presumed to be made upon the individual judgments of the purchaser. All announcements made the day of the sale take priority over any advertised material. By bidding on this property you are accepting all terms & conditions hereby set forth.
TERMS OF THE SALE:
1. The successful high bidder on this property will be required to sign Iowa Offer to Purchase upon conclusion of the real estate bidding and tender the required non-refundable earnest money deposit of 10% of the auction hammer price within 36 hrs. of closing of auction & balance to be paid at the time of closing on or before 30 days after closing of the auction.
2. The sale price in the contract will be the auction hammer price plus the 1% buyer’s fee together which will determine the contract price in the Offer to Purchase.
3. Sellers will convey title to the premises by Deed & Abstract. Qualifying for financing is not a contingency of this sale. You are responsible for the cash at closing.
4. Property is selling in its “as is” condition at public auction without any representations or warranties as to the structural or mechanical defects.
5. Property Taxes will be pro-rated 1 day prior to closing on.
6. Sellers reserve the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
7. Buyer responsible for paying their own Licensed Iowa Buyers Agent commission.